Photo by Jo Ann Santangelo
Salud! Bitters Co. was founded by Hip Girl’s Guide to Homemaking author Kate Payne and multi-media designer/preservation enthusiast Nora Chovanec.
They share a passion for Texas, Mexico and the Southwest and look forward to bringing regionally inspired flavors into their line. The Texas line launched September 15, 2015 and included the following flavors: Citrus, Chile Lime, Floral and Aromatic.
Bitters are a health-promoting addition to non-alcoholic drinks as well as to craft cocktails. The bitter roots tinctured in Salud! Bitters Co. products may support liver function and health, help regulate blood sugar, and assist in digestion. Enjoy them early and often.
Drink to your health!
Recent Press About Salud! Bitters
- 7 'Why Didn't I Think of That!?' Ways to Use a Bottle of Bitters, Bon Appetit
- Make Your Cocktails Great with Small-Batch Bitters, The Kitchn
- The Best Boozy Gifts of 2016, Vice Munchies
- Things We're Loving Vol. 3, Fathom
- Give the Classic Manhattan Cocktail a Brunch Makeover, Extra Crispy
- The Bitter Beginning, Edible Austin
- Learn to Make Your Own Bitters at Home, Studio 512